Dear partners and clients,
For thirty years now, we have constantly shown our real need to assure our guests’, partners’ and employees’ care and safety.
During this newfound situation we are experiencing, our biggest challenge is to ensure you that we will continue with the same powerful presence throughout the coronavirus era.
We would like to be absolutely transparent in regards the matter that our personnel’s wellbeing is one of our priorities.
We remain constantly up to date for any new needs, innovating ways to work and we make sure that our staff is properly trained.
We inform you about the precautions taken in our business.
- Daily update regarding the last news from reliable sources.
- Daily oral and written briefing of the current staff regarding the adaptations for the precautions. Appropriate training and file keeping.
- Daily ventilation of the work spaces, guest rooms and visiting areas.
- Placement of sanitizers in all work and visiting areas.
- Regular check of the water supply and irrigation system and maintenance of any damage.
- Supply all the common areas with hand soap and paper towels. Regular cleaning of the areas with sanitizing products.
- Procurement of all the necessary items (face masks, liquid sanitizers) suggested by the relative circulars.
- Monthly pesticide.
- Posting of all the announcements regarding the precaution measures in all the areas translated in other languages with pictures. Oral and written update of the clients upon arrival.
- Keeping file for daily activities.
- We include the precautions we have taken in all our social accounts, blog and newsletters.
- Adaptation of the work conditions by working from home and Skype meetings.
1. Organizational measures
2. For the staff
- Consideration of the introduction of ways of organising working time, in accordance with existing legislation, for the gradual arrival and departure of workers, in order to limit the number of workers in the workplace.
- Reorganisation of jobs or modification of production process or technical measures, where jobs are adjacent to each other or with customer-service positions, partners, etc., such as the installation of protective dividers e.g. Plexiglas, demarcation of a tapespace, marking on the ground to remind the required safety distance, etc.
- Regulation of access to common areas such as e.g. break spaces, toilets, dining areas within the business, etc., in order to avoid overcrowding and compliance with the criterion of safe distance.
The information, instructions and training are properly formulated to be understood by all employees. In this way they understand and recognize their obligations.
- Frequent hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and definitely before and after eating and after a visit to the toilet. Alternatively, use antiseptics with alcohol.
- Covering the nose and mouth during coughing or sneezing with a tissue / alternatively in the middle of the elbow.
- Dispose of paper towels or other personal hygiene items or tools used to disinfect work surfaces, according to the company’s instructions.
- 3. Environmental measures
They are considered essential for reducing the spread of the virus and include the following:
• Adequate ventilation of workplaces and regular maintenance of ventilation – air conditioning systems.
• Cleaning with detergents or disinfectants, regularly and definitely when changing shifts: the infrastructure and surfaces of workplaces (floor, knobs, handrail switches, etc.) of utilities and work equipment as well as tools, appliances and objects used (phones, keyboards, remote controls, hoists, etc.).
- 4. Self-assessment of the company regarding the measures taken to prevent the spread of SARS-COV-2
Completion of a business self-assessment form to facilitate the adoption of appropriate measures to prevent the spread of corona SARS-COV-2 for the complete protection of workers. Every day we are informed and adapted to what is needed.
We are always at your disposal for anything.
The team of Arolithos.